Does the TCB’s work sound like work you’re already doing, or with which you’d like to engage? We are open to collaborating with or supporting new partners, and we encourage anyone to reach out to us with questions or insights. The members of our consortium work in a flexible manner, adapting to whichever inquiries we receive.
So please contact us at “infotheclimatebridge [dot] org” if…
- You are a North American (government official of any level, researcher, businessperson, foreign service employee) who wants to know to whom they should speak on the German side about climate policy and how to contact them.
- You are a German (government official of any level, researcher, businessperson, foreign service employee) who wants help connecting with North American climate policy stakeholders.
- You are a company that operates on both sides of the Atlantic and wants to do more to protect the climate.
- You are a journalist who wants to learn more about transatlantic climate cooperation. You can speak to our own experts for an interview or get help finding and speaking to a relevant outside expert.
- Your organization or governmental body is setting up a transatlantic climate policy event (or writing a report) and wants support, either with speakers, content input, organization, publicity or financing. Or you want to develop a joint event and involve the TCB from the start.
- You are doing research on climate policy in Germany, the US, or Canada and you would like us to consider sharing your work with our audience.
- You organize educational or youth exchange programs that are related to the TCB's work.
- Your organization or business is new to the transatlantic climate policy landscape and wants to have an informal discussion or has an interest in participating in our roundtables, exchange programs, etc.
- You are interested in taking part in transatlantic climate discussions.